** nPlayer officially facilitates DTS (DTS HD ), DTS Headphone:X.
– You don’t have to convert video documents to MP4 to play them in your cellular device. nPlayer allow you to play all types of video formats and codecs without file converting efforts.
– You don’t have to store video data files in your gadget with limited space for storage. nPlayer’s powerful and different network technologies will assist you to stream them from remote control devices.
– With your finger suggestion, you can change playback position, proceed to previous and then subtitle position, adjust area and font size of subtitles, control brightness and volume.
– Experience nPlayer, a large number of users recommendations.
– Supports officially DTS sound codec (DTS HD)
– Supports Pop-up play
– Helps video cast for Wise TV
– Supports HDMI output
– Supports video documents : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB, TP etc.
– Supports audio data files : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE etc.
– Supports subtitle documents : SMI, SRT, SSA, IDX, SUB, LRC, SUP, MLP2 etc.
– Supports image data files : JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF etc.
– Supports playlist documents : CUE, M3U, PLS
– Works with WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, SMB/CIFS
– Supports UPnP/DLNA (helps subtitles if DLNA server provides subtitles info.)
– Supports cloud support (Amazon Cloud Drive, Package, Dropbox, Google Travel, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk)
– Playback speed control : 0.5x ~ 4.0x
– Resume playback
– AB repeat(particular section repetition)
– Screen lock
See SayHi Chat also, Love, Meet, Dating 6.40 Apk
– Aspect ratio : Default, 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 5:3, 16:9, 1.85:1 etc
– Supports multi-track audio
– Supports audio boost
– Supports audio sync
– Supports lyrics display
– Supports embedded subtitles
– Supports multi-track subtitles
– Supports user’s collection of subtitle files
– Helps subtitles font, color, shadow, outline customization
– Supports subtitles sync
– Supports external subtitle fonts
– Supports SAMI(SMI) tag
– Supports SSA/ASS with complete styling, embedded subtitles
– File administration : Delete, Move, Rename, Create a folder
– Playlist management : Put, Delete, Modify
– Works with recently played list
– Folder lock
* Gesture Features
– Tap : Menu
– Double tap : Pop-up play
– Drag horizontally : Playback placement adjustment
– Drag vertically on correct half of the display : Volume control
– Drag vertically on remaining half of the display screen : Brightness control
– Pinch on the display : Screen size adjustment
– Drag horizontally on subtitle text message : Proceed to previous/next subtitle text
– Drag vertically on subtitle text message : Subtitle position adjustment
– Pinch on subtitle text message : Subtitle font size adjustment
– Supports finger gesture customization
– Fixes the problem of the failing to load subtitle document from some DLNA server.
– The problem of adding sup subtitle document.
– Fixes the problem of displaying just default subtitle for pop-up play.
– Other bugs fixed.